My Diary...

Monday, May 22, 2006

Dont wanna do anything.

Recently, I have not wanted to do anything. I have no power. I am going to school from April but now I dont enjoy school at all actually. All has started from my dearest grandmother's death. I had never lost someone who is very important for me. I am missing her very much. How can my this feeling change? It is Time? Time make me feel better? I dont know because I didnt have experiences like this. Not healthy. What should I do? I am very tired of smiling when I talk friends, people etc. I dont want to wear mask anymore. Very stressful. Maybe friends could think that I am not friendly anymore. But I dont try to smile when I dont want to smile. It makes me tired. When you lost someone in your life what did you look like? I mean how did you work yourself? Crap my English! Well, one more thing, I need to see him right now. But he is not here. I hope to see him again soon. I am also missing him really. Why doesnt he have special feeling about me? It doesnt matter... I just want to spend time with him. I need him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home