My Diary...

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Why don't you email him?

If you want to talk to him just email him, then tell him about your feeling. He will try to contact you on skype and chit chat with you. Oh but your pc at home has crashed. Maybe it is working when I got home. Don't think about him anymore. Just email him and tell your feeling. Do you want to hear his voice? Do you want to spend time together on Skype or something? I know your feeling about him. You are thinking of him all of time. I know you are missing him very much. Just email him! Why dont you email him now? Or you are thinking that he dont like me anymore? I dont think so. He dated with you over 10 times! If he want to be friends with you, it is okay for you? Yes, I know your answer. You are fine with it. Dont be afraid about it. You are Nic Leprechaun, arent you? Leprechauns, they are looking of you everyday. You have very nice Leprechauns! Just email him. Did you understand? JUST EMAIL HIM. He would be happy to hear from you. It is nothing wrong emailing him. Be optimistic and have big Confident! You are beautiful girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home