My Diary...

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I am crazy about him!

I talked to him today on skype about 40 minuites. With microphone and webcam. I am very happy to see him on webcam! I wanted to see him forever. He is really nice, handsome, good looking, gorgeous, groovy with very fucking bright smiling. I like all of him but especially, I like his beautiful eyes. Nobody can make his eyes' color. I realized again that I like him very much. Oh, I think it is not "Like", it is "Love" . Yes I love him. He told me before that do not love me but it is too late I already fall in love with him and I love you. I dont know this my love is how big and real but at least I love him now. On skype I showed my house. He saw my house is kinda messy but he enjoyed to see it. I wish I could be with him now. I want to see his big smiling in real, not on webcam. Yes, I really love him. It is truth. Nobody can stop me. Just as I am. Just do what I want to do. But sometimes I have to endure about something. I want to fly to his apartment RIGHT NOW!

Well, I will write about all of my dating with him. I dont want to forget forever. Amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home