My Diary...

Monday, April 16, 2007

Ok, this is answer from me

2007/4/15 17:27
can you come and teach japanese now
im sad and lonely and not having very much fun at all. COME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2007/4/15 18:44
hey why arent you answering me?
are you dead? where are you????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2007/4/15 23:10
where r u? is my email broken? r u dead?

Well, I got these emails from him. Actually, I am still alive and have been ignoring him. I am dissapointed after reading first email from him. He is sad and loney and not having very much fun at all... SO WHAT?? You are sad so you want to see me?! Fuck You. What Am I To YOU? I dont understand. I like spending time with him but what is this email? Sad and lonely? Thats why you want to see me? OMG Really really dont understand what he is thinking. We are not gf and bf but as you know I have some special feeling about you. You dont know? No way, you know my feeling about me. We have known each other over 1 year, 1 and half year, right? Hell NOAH you want to learn Japanese because you want to see me? Fuck YOU. I dont think that you are interested in my language. You doesnt know that I bought good Japanese textbook for you before but not yet give you it. I wanted you to learn my language for a long time, but its hopeless. You are always playing the net game and watching movies everyday. I am really worrying about your business in Japan. I hope your business is going well but you are very lazy and your lifestyle is kinda crazy. You know, I want to be with you everyday. But you seem to be tired of being with me, especially day 2, 3...

I want to say one more thing. I am not interested in your ex-gf. I am interested in you. WHY do I have to hear about your ex-gf while good time we are hanging out. It makes me so sad kinda heart break. If you really want to talk about her, just back to her place and fuck her a lot. I think you dont need me anymore. And if you are sad and lonely, just call your lovely ex-gf. It makes you happy, feeling better. Dont you think so? Sometimes I feel very uncomfy when you compare me and your ex-gf. I dont need to feel like that because I am not your gf but I really like you so much. So please talk about your ex-gf. If you are over with her just prove it to me. I dont want to cry anymore at home. Why I cant be your gf? I dont understand. But I realized the reason because you are not over with her. Thats why I can not be your gf. But I am fine. I need to find nice man, more than you. I dont want to say but I want to say FUCK YOU FUCK MOTHER FUCKER ASSWIPE ASSWHOLE FUCKING BUSTARD!!!!!!!!!!!! KISS MY ASS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home