My Diary...

Monday, April 16, 2007

What should I answer him by email?

Should I tell a lie to him? No, it is not good. Or should I tell him about truth reason? Hmmm I dont know. Ok, just typing here.

"Hey, how are you? I am sorry my cell phones battery died and couldnt answer you ."
Wait, I dont want to say Sorry. huh ok next...

"Hey why are you sad and lonely? Just call your lovely Taiwanese girl and then she makes you happy. you really like her very much right? I am not interested in your ex-gf though..."
How about this ? I am kinda rude? This is not good. Really hard to answer. ok next...

"Hi why are you sad and lonely? You are sad and lonely, thats why you want to see me? I am your friend when you feel lonely and sad? (If so I want to quit being your friend. I think you know my feeling about you, right?) Call your lovely skinny size0 Taiwanese girlfriend, she makes you happy and you feel better soon"
OK, this is good. Maybe not good but I cant think more than this. Here we go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home