My Diary...

Friday, July 06, 2007

I am his girlfriend?!

27th June
he asked if I want to be his girlfriend. I didnt answer cleary but he understood that I meant Yes. But honestly I am not sure if I want to be his girlfriend yet. I like to be with him. He makes me happy always. I can not imagine life without him. Yes I like him very much but I didnt answer yes about his question.

30th June
We went to the toy show at the Tokyo bigsite. But there was a problem for me. I was his girlfriend but before we went to the show, he got phone call from his ex who is Japanese. Why now? I wanted to go to the toy show but WHY? Why did she call him and why he didnt cut off her call quickly? It made me angry and sad. Yes I am jealous because I didnt know about his past and the ex.... but I want to say thank her becasue she left him/he left her. Anyway, he is mine! But I was stupid. Because of my jealous, I told him that I could not be his girlfriend. It is hard. And I am such a very jealoussyyyy girl.

2nd July
I dont know maybe it was 1st July..... well, I told him that I want to be his girlfriend. He said "YES You Are My Girlfriend From now on". I am His Girlfriend. I am Happy. But you know, it is not important to be named GF. The most important is heart. We know our feeling each other. He said "Word is not important". But I think it is important... but maybe sometimes it is not so important..... We like each other.

I spent time with him till 4th July. I love being with him. He makes me happy. I like to stick together with him. I have never loved someone before, like this. I love him but I dont say I love him yet.... maybe someday.

One more thing, what I want is His Baby. I am not kidding. But before having baby I want to marry him. However, he might not marry me. I want to ask but I would never ask about it. I am waiting this word *Marrige* at this moment.

I hope his bussiness is going well. I am praying everyday, just for him. Night my big baby. xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home