My Diary...

Monday, September 03, 2007

Fun Night with my cousin

My cousin came visit my family yesterday. I meet them very often recetly but youger girl 17y/o is always busy with her school and part time job but she also came here yesterday. She looks older because of much make-up. We had dinner and enjoyed my aunts' trip pictures. I love talking to them. I had good time with them.But more than me, my grandfather had good time with them. He is not speaktive after my grandmother's death. If his attitude to my grandmother was nice our attitude to him would change but I am sorry I cant be kind to him. I really cant...

Today, I didnt do anything. I have to do my last paper work and have to visit and look at some hospitals for my full time job from April. Well, I will do something tomorrow. Finished lazy life!

He left on 29 August and it is 3rd September today. I havent seen him almost a week. I feel longer than a week. When can I see him next time? Can I say Happy Birthday to him by face to face? What do I want to give him as birthday present? No idea. If he was not back by his birthday what do I do for it? No idea. Thinking....... At least I want to hear him once in 2 days. What are you doing now? I am always thinking of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home