My Diary...

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Okay I am really going to use this thing again !!

Keep my diary everyday!!!
It is September from today. He left for New york city again on 29th Augast. This time He doesnt know when he can be back to Japan. Maybe 3-6 weeks he will stay there. When I spend time with him I forget how I am lucky to have him sometimes. When I left his apartment and said good bye for a while, I cried. I promised not crying when we leave each other but I couldnt. I dont want to leave him. I dont need to cry. I can see him in 2 month. While he is not in Japan I should study my school work. But everyday I am waiting for him on skype. I had bad day yesterday but I talked to him on skype. He always makes me happy. I really like him so much. I think about my future very often. Will I am with him after 2 years, 3 years, 5 years, forever? There is one thing I worry always in my mind. It is age diffarence. I am 24 now, I turn 25 in this year. He is 44 this year. So we have 19 age diffarence. But I dont feel this age diffarence. Absolutely, he is mature than me. Dont I need to think about it? Love is love, age is just number. Nothing what I worry with him. I want to have his baby someday. We will see....

I am listening to Elliott Yamin. He has nice voice. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home