My Diary...

Thursday, September 13, 2007

answerS

i need to come back to tokyo and have my nurse give me a bath and a massage.
------I need to get you in my arm ASAP OR I will be crazy without You. I will give you a bath and a massage, just for you.

i will be very very very happy when im on the plane comeing home to tokyo.
------Come Back! Tomorrow!

(about my graduation)You will do fine.im sure your so fucking smart.
------I want to graduate!

then we can go sailing on my gient boat right?
------Yes I have 1 month holiday in March. I want to go sailing. I have never had sailing experience.

hopefully less then a week from now.
------less than a week? Noah! in 3 days! I cant wait to see you anymore. I need you. I want you.

good night im going to bed with thinking of you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home