My Diary...

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Having good time with my cousin from 4th

I am having good gtime with my cousin again. They came here again. They are so good girls. They love cooking. I like cooking with them. I am always thinking about my big boy but while I am spending time with them I can be away from thinking about him. Night on 5th I talked to him on skype. He sent me many nice pictures. Iam so happy that he is also having good time with his sister's family. When I saw his pictures I almost cried. I Do Miss Him. When I heared his voice Oh, he has really nice voice. I want hugs from him. I want to be next to him. My cousin talked him and they enjoyed to talk to u . We had good time with him through webcam and microphone on skype. I hope talk to him soon. I am still having good time with my cousin. I will miss them when they went home. *sigh* I have to do my paperwork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont like the paperwork. Ouch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home