My Diary...

Monday, September 10, 2007

I think I am happy 24 years old.

My cousin left last night. We had fun time. I already miss them but I will see them in 2 weeks. Last night I talk to my penguin and his sister but I was sleepy so it was not conversation, I just did nod. His voice always makes me happy and on the other hand it makes me to miss him. I think I am going to be crazy without him for 3 weeks. But he seemed to be happy with his family so I am happy for him. I am looking forward to seeing him in 2 weeks. I miss him a lot.

I Want His Baby Someday. It is my first time to think having someones baby. Someone is Him! It proves that I really love him and I want to have my and his babies. I want 3 babies! Can I? Just thinking about it in my mind. I am super happy if he thinks about same thing. Do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home