My Diary...

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Found Him!

Last night(on 19th early morning, It was 1 am)I finally found him on the net! I was so so so happy to see him online. He replyed to my old messeges. I miss him and he misses me. He said he is gald that I miss him. I heard his voice. It was very sexy voice. *blush* I want to hear his voice near my ear. I love it. *blush* I knew he couldnt come back in this week but we can see each other in next week. He is already ready to leave there and see me. I am very very very very very looking forward seeing him. So excited! I want to jump in his arms and I want to kiss him and I want to feel his tempreture and I want to sleep next to him, in his arms. Oh I miss him a lot! I will see him as soon as he arrives. I cant think my life without him. No Him, No My Life! I love you my big sweetie. *kisses and hugs* good night *star*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home