My Diary...

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Still waiting...

September is almost over. Just one thing, I wanted to spend time with him on his birthday and I wanted to give my handmade something for him. I thought I could see him this month but we couldnt see each other this month. October is coming soon. I know we can see each other newxt month but it is very hard to wait for him for almost a month. I realized that I need him in my life. I dont know if he thinks same way. Something happen when we see each other? I hope he thinks same way. I really miss him. I need him. My heart is full of "missing him". I am still waiting for him. And he is also waiting to be back here and see me. I will jump anf happy when I get his back informetion. CANT WAIT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home